The 0509 CNC router is designed to fit through a standard doorway whilst giving a generous working area an optional increase in Z axis travel to 250mm for machining large parts in a small format.
• Auto tool length sensor as standard
• Working area of 500 x 900 x 100mm
• Delta Inverter for precise speed control of spindle rpm (6000-18000rpm)
• Quality 1.5Kw Industrial HSD Spindle with ER25 collet
• High precision micro-stepper motors & drives
• Schnieder electrical components
• Maxicam highly flexible double sheathed, fire resistant towline cable in cable chain carriage
• CE Mark certified machine
• Naiky Handheld DSP Controller with USB
• Widely available spare parts
• Compatible with virtually any CAD/CAM software that generates standard ISO G-Code
• Comes with Vectric VCarve Desktop
• Optional T-Slot and single phase vacuum clamping system
• Optional enclosure to control dust and noise
|TRAVELLING AREA||X||500 mm|
|ACCURACY||WORKING ACCURACY||0.05 mm|
|MAX RAPID||6000 mm/min|
|MAX FEEDRATE||5000 mm/min|
|SPINDLE||SPINDLE TYPE||HSD 1.5 kW HSK|
|SPINDLE SPEED||3000-24000 RPM|
|SOFTWARE||VECTRIC||CUT 2D PRO|
|COMMAND CODE||ISO G-CODE|
|ELECTRICAL||1-PHASE 230V||1 X 13A MACHINE MAIN|
The 0509 comes with an optional enclosure to keep dust and noise under control as well as adding another layer of safety to the machine operator.
Built using industrial components the 0509 utilises high quality linear guides in XYZ as well as precision micro-stepping motors for pinpoint accuracy.
The compact range of CNC routers come as standard with industrial HSD air cooled electro-spindles with ER25 tool clamping, taking tools from 2-16mm in diameter.
Easily turn your designs in to reality with Vectric CAD/CAM software. Converts 2D and 3D files in to machine ready NC codes effortlessly. The software has a comprehensive set of drawing tools to let you easily create vectors from scratch or add to imported data.
Please fill out the form below to request a brochure
Please fill out the form below to request finance
Please fill out the form below to raise a ticket with our support team